How to create "complex" project structures in esp-idf?

Hi,

Disable “slide show mode” here: https://github.com/littlevgl/lv_examples/blob/master/lv_ex_conf_templ.h#L45

Don’t need to calibrate the touch sensor with the XPT2046 controller ?

It seems that the lib is interpreting the location of touch in another position.

I disable “slide show mode”.

I will try another equal display to make sure the problem is not the hardware.

Hi Kisvegabor,

My project estructuring is “very different” from the original.

Does the pull request apply ?

Thank’s.

Hi again :),

I had forgotten to set up this part:

#define XPT2046_X_MIN 0
#define XPT2046_Y_MIN 0
#define XPT2046_X_MAX 4095
#define XPT2046_Y_MAX 4095

Now it’s working but i still think i need to calibrate the touch, because it’s clicking a little out of place and the touch is a little sensitive.

Any suggestion ?

Thank’s.

My project estructuring is “very different” from the original.

I see. This way it’s more difficult to see that changes and I need some time to update the project. Can send the GitHub link of your project? Seeing the commit would be useful.

Now it’s working but i still think i need to calibrate the touch, because it’s clicking a little out of place and the touch is a little sensitive.

1. Set 0 and 4095 as you did now and
  2. Run the tp_cal app
  3. Update the values of XPT2046_X/Y_MIN/MAX accordingly

https://forum.littlevgl.com/t/issue-with-calibration-of-display-ili9341-display-and-xpt-2046-touch-controller

check this thread for your issue. we all had the same issue but a delay fixed it I guess

Where do you put your delay ?
How do you implement this delay ?
Using freeRtos ?

before /Normalize Data/
add somedelay like 20ms is enough I guess

Baldhead, thanks for sharing the files, you did tons of work changing them. I am having the same CMAKE issue transiting to LVGL 6.0 with esp.idf v4.1 and I came up with the same conclusion but when I saw how many lines I need to change I just gave up.

now that you’ve seen how to do it basically will be manual work